After an unexpected hiatus of over three months, we are excited to announce that we will be re-opening our doors on 15 July 2020. We appreciate this may be a tentative and nervous time for staff and customers alike and would like to inform you of the following safety measures we’ve put in place to ensure your wellbeing:
- Hand sanitisers are provided throughout the restaurant. Customers are encouraged to use the sanitisers on entering and leaving the restaurant.
- Social distancing guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- We’ve provided our staff with the necessary PPE for their and your protection. Please respect their decisions should they decide to wear a mask or gloves when serving you.
- All staff will have their temperature checked when reporting to work on a daily basis. Staff who are not feeling well will be sent home.
- We kindly request customers’ understanding and co-operation in having their temperatures taken by a contactless device when entering the restaurant. This is for the protection of you, your fellow diners and our staff.
- We will implement an enhanced cleaning regime throughout the restaurant, including the toilets.
- Customers are encouraged to book in advance by ringing 0131 2258822 or through the Booking Enquiry page on our website if possible.
- Walk-in customers will be asked to leave their contact details in accordance with government advice.
- Tables will only be set once customers are seated to minimise the risk of contamination.
We are under no illusion that the weeks and months ahead will be a very testing time for the hospitality sector. Your support to the local and independent restaurants, like ours, will be crucial to the survival of our business.
We are absolutely delighted to be of service to you again and look forward to seeing you soon.
GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
IDEAL FOR BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES OR COMPANY INCENTIVES. OUR GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE AT £10 AND £25 VAULE; THE PERFECT EXPERIENCE FOR CORPORATE EVENTS OR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. SIMPLY POP INTO OUR RESTAURANT OR ORDER OVER THE PHONE.
Welcome to Time 4 Thai
Time 4 Thai is a stylish, contemporary Thai restaurant ideally situated close to George Street and a very short walk from Princes Street. Since opening its doors to customers in 2005, Time 4 Thai has successfully established itself as a firm favourite on the Thai dining scene for both residents and tourists alike. Walking into the restaurant will be an immediate pleasure. The interior is a blend of creams, lilacs and greens. The real scene stealer, however, is the large glass wall at the entrance, tastefully lit to enhance the lilac orchids embedded within. All of the crockery and cutlery is made and imported from Thailand giving an air of class and authenticity.
The menu can be described as modern Thai with king prawns and seafood as a speciality. Fresh ingredients are flown in from Thailand every week to ensure all dishes are cooked in authentic Thai flavours. Time 4 Thai has a very metropolitan feel to it being elegant and contemporary. Whereas Time 4 Thai’s sister restaurant, Thai Lemongrass, tends to be more of a homely local eatery, Time 4 Thai is definitely a big city venue.The lunch menu starts from £16.80 which will not be disappointed. Also proving very popular is the special lunch menu the restaurant has recently launched. All the dishes are a meal in itself, reasonably priced and are perfect for customers who don’t have much time on their hand but would still like to enjoy delicious and freshly prepared authentic Thai food.
The main level of the restaurant is well-decorated and cleverly designed into four dining areas, giving a sense of intimacy without feeling confined.
Overall, Time 4 Thai is aiming to bring authentic Thai cuisine and genuine Thai hospitality to the UK.